Monday, July 29, 2013

Denim Moto


                  

After a few month hiatus, I am back! The major heat wave has finally tampered off and the temperatures are pretty pleasant. FINALLY I can get back to pretending it's spring or fall outside. Spring and fall are my favorite dressing seasons because the temperatures are acceptable for good layering. My fav. Winter you have too many damn layers and summer well, you're just wearing nothing. So imagine my pleasure when I realized I can wear a dress and my latest obsession piece, my denim moto jacket. No matter what season a moto style jacket is my security blanket. Sadly pleather is too hot for summer, this denim moto jacket from Gap completely redeems the season. If it was acceptable to wear it everyday I would, what's your comfort piece?











No comments:

Post a Comment