Thursday, March 28, 2013

POW POW! Comic Book Style



Sometimes wacky trends come into style that you couldn't be more grateful for. Of course I'd seen the adorable comic inspired fashions featuring my fav Batman floating around on Etsy, but I hadn't seen anything wearable in the mainstream. In the recent months, comic inspired clothing has been hitting the racks. I find the eye catching crop at Topshop, I felt the short crop offered the perfect amount of comic pattern. Just a little peak of such a loud print I really feel goes a long way. No way was I wearing a belly baring crop top, so I paired my crop top with a black long sleeve tee and high waisted body con to give the illusion I was wearing a dress. Go put a little POW in your wardrobe!








1 comment:

  1. Really it is a nice blog; I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it general motors diet

    ReplyDelete