Thursday, January 24, 2013

Clean Up in Aisle...



Things got a little interesting on today's lunch break trip to the grocery store. Where else better to shoot a popping pair of red boots then surrounded by the iconography of food branding or so I thought... I just received my new Francoise Boots from ShoeMint yesterday and couldn't wait a day to wear them. These babies have a strong resemblance to the Jeffrey Campbell Starburst Boot and naturally at first I wanted to buy them in black. Like fate they didn't have black in my size, so I broke out of my usual pattern and went with the red! I toned down the rest of my look with a simple chambray and high waisted black pants. My red boots had me feeling so hip, I had to pop on my faux black rimmed glasses. Normally I think I look a fool wearing fake glasses, but today it just seemed appropriate. I hope you can tell by the pictures it was a pretty goofy day! 







Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Your shoes are amazing! I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Can't wait to see you in some TEAL!

    -Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the shoes! They are fab!

    http://www.girlscout.ie

    ReplyDelete