Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fur, Black & Blonde

Fur can be an intimidating piece to wear. Believe me. I have had my share of male friends tell me we weren't going out in public if I wore THAT fur jacket. Regardless of these fools opinions, wearing fur makes you look classy and confident. Not any regular gal is slipping on a fur or lets be a honest a faux fur because they can't handle how it feels to be so pimp. (cue Jay-Z)




Word of advice, fur can be overwhelming so allow it to be the star of the show. Notice how it draws attention away from the loud pattern of my maxi skirt.


                 



Fur: Hawke & Co. Faux Fur Vest ( Nordstrom Exclusive ) - Thanks to my roomie's gammy for buying her this beautiful vest | Top: Apt 9. Essential Crewneck Tee from Kohl's | Skirt: Sheer Abstract Maxi Skirt from Forever 21 | Flats: Deena & Ozzy Amadeus Metal Tip Skimmer from Urban Outfitters | Bag: J.Crew Outlet Store | Necklace from Target | Bracelets: Peace Cuff by Lucky from Macy's & Curved Metal Cuff from Forever 21 | Rings: Set of 3 Thin Rings by LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's & Vision Spinner Ring for Human Rights Campaign

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment