Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Pop of Pretty




I woke up and wanted to try to wear a little pretty. I reached for this lace number I bought from Target over the summer and have probably only worn twice. Paired it with tan wedges from ShoeMint that I know for sure I've only worn twice. What can I say my pretty wardrobe items just don't call to me. Naturally I edged it up with my favorite faux leather jacket and braided headband for a look that one of my co-workers called "70's chic". I swear I'm really trying to break out of my all black box!







Dress: Xhilaration Lace Dress from Target ( see similar ) | Jacket: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's - InStore | Booties: Jolly from ShoeMint | Headband: Braided Headwrap from Urban Outfitters ( see similar ) | Bracelets: Forever 21 - InStore | Chevron Rings: Target - InStore

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS OUTFIT!
    so chic! and your arm candy is so cute, you have my browsing forever21 right now cz I want one like your pyramid bracelet .
    http://stealstylist.com

    ReplyDelete