Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mix Match


If you live on the East Coast you know it's freezing out. This morning I had to dress with the challenge of walking a few blocks to my car then scraping snow and ice off the windshield while still appearing stylish. As well as drawing inspiration from all the Tory Burch - Mix Your Print's emails I have been getting. I love, love, love this floral blazer from Lauren Conrad's Kohls collection, while pairing it with my tie dyed American Apparel skirt seemed like an odd choice I went for it anyway. Hell, a random co-worker told me I looked nice today so I think it worked. Next time you're getting dressed mix it up!









Coat: Princess Vera Wang from Kohl's ( In Store ) | Beanie: Cable Knit Pom Pom Beanie from Deb | Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad Floral Tuxedo Blazer from Kohl's | Necklace: Statement Necklace from Deb | Black Pashmina Scarf from Flea Market | Skirt: High Waist Tye Dye Pencil Skirt from American Apparel ( In Store ) | Tights: Candie's Cable-Knit Leggings from Kohl's | Booties: Shoedazzle | Chevron Rings from Target ( In Store ) | Moon Ring from some random store | Betsey Johnson Pink Leopard Heart Ring ( No Longer Available )  | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs ( No Longer Available )

Seek Inspiration from Tory Burch's Resort 2013 Lookbook:







No comments:

Post a Comment